GH2 1,19x NEAR FULL FRAME ?

geppoitaly

HI, but if i put a speedboster 0,64x to a gh2 "gilf" i have a a full frame for still and video ?

if i rember Andrew says the crop fator to 1.86 then 1.86 * 0.64 = 1,1(9) etc....

i've done and NONE repeat NONE collision with internal filter ! NOOOOONE with mechanical shutter! :):) 

ciao.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Depends on how you calculate it.  As you are aware, the GH2 has a multi aspect sensor. So it maintains a diagonal crop factor of 2 at every aspect ratio.  So speaking in terms of stills, no, with the speedbooster XL you will get 1.28 crop factor at every aspect ratio in comparison to 3:2 ratio full frame (135 format).

If, however, you are comparing with respect to a 16:9 crop of full frame then yes the video mode of the GH2 has a 1.91 crop factor, and thus with the speedbooster XL the crop factor will be 1.225

Whether this makes the GH2 more appealing if you don't already have one is another issue altogether.

thank you for reply but this is the experiment. sigma 10-20 shoting photo 4:3 with same speedboster (x0,71), add lenshood, on gh2 vignetting (lens hod in photo) in gh4 no lens hood, then differen cropo factor right? and with 0,64 more lenshood, forcing my x0,58 bmpcc hacked adapter without block on camera socket more lens hood.