Movie "Hillary's America"

FilmMan

Geoff, 

Donald embraces LGBQhttp://www.thewrap.com/donald-trump-embraces-gays-in-historic-shout-out-at-republican-national-convention/

Yep, Donald does use foreign workers.  Reality of business.  He also hires a lot of American workers too. 

You ask, "But because he will be president he will put the country first and force U.S. companies to keep jobs here. SURE.How is he going to do that?"  https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform

Here's one example on jobs...

Chinese companies illegally steal over $200 billion worth of American intellectual property each year.  The Chinese copy movies, electronics and software and turn them out at a cheaper rate.  Over 2 million jobs would return to America if China had laws to protect business secrets like the U.S. does, the report from the Commission on the Theft of American Intellectual Property concluded.

Cheers

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
3 hours ago, FilmMan said:

Here's one example on jobs...

Chinese companies illegally steal over $200 billion worth of American intellectual property each year.  The Chinese copy movies, electronics and software and turn them out at a cheaper rate.  Over 2 million jobs would return to America if China had laws to protect business secrets like the U.S. does, the report from the Commission on the Theft of American Intellectual Property concluded.

Cheers

China chased Uber a multibillion dollar global company from its shores and snapped up its assets to prevent Americans from making money within its borders.  Your Führer Trump isn't going to prevent your sh-tty $2 video from being copied in China.  These people are just flesh and blood politicians regardless of what party they are a member of.  They aren't superheroes.  Take a break from the Marvel movies.  We've had some interesting antipiracy debates but voting for Trump to magically boost your movie production career is the most delusional thing I've heard yet.

My advice?  Get a good well written screenplay, some lights, some audio equipment, and whatever camera you own (Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panny, BM, etc) and make your masterpiece.  Who is residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave will have zero effect on how much your film grosses.

1 hour ago, Damphousse said:

China chased Uber a multibillion dollar global company from its shores and snapped up its assets to prevent Americans from making money within its borders.  Your Führer Trump isn't going to prevent your sh-tty $2 video from being copied in China.  These people are just flesh and blood politicians regardless of what party they are a member of.  They aren't superheroes.  Take a break from the Marvel movies.  We've had some interesting antipiracy debates but voting for Trump to magically boost your movie production career is the most delusional thing I've heard yet.

My advice?  Get a good well written screenplay, some lights, some audio equipment, and whatever camera you own (Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panny, BM, etc) and make your masterpiece.  Who is residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave will have zero effect on how much your film grosses.

Damphousse,

"your"    (because I show an alternative point of view, he becomes mine.  He is sexy.  Haven't you seen the statues?) 

" Fuhrer" (the isolated word Führer is usually avoided in political contexts, due to its intimate connection with Nazi institutions and with Hitler personally.  Of course you new that?)

"your sh-tty $2 video from being copied in China."            China's going to copy my movie?  

"Take a break from the Marvel movies"       (no more Spider Man in tights?)

"magically boost your movie production career"       "delusional thing"        No delusion here.  I only sleep with sexy actresses to get to the top.

With reference to jobs, I was pointing out an area which isn't fair practice by the Chinese.  It potentially could lead to some jobs to the USA - not saying it would.   Note:  "copy movies, ELECTRONICS and SOFTWARE"   You may wish to educate yourself and read this report as a reference.  

http://www.ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

My advice?  Get a good well written screenplay, some lights, some audio equipment, and whatever camera you own (Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panny, BM, etc) and make your masterpiece

Left field has become the bat boy and the umpire has become the pitcher.    Don't try deciphering, as you should take your advice.  

Who is residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave will have zero effect on how much your film grosses

So Trump or Hillary will have zero effect on how much my film grosses?  $hit, $hit, $hit.  I need Jessica Jones.   LOL.   My bowling ball is not as sharp as yours.   Cheers.

**************************Of course you KNEW that?   (instead of "new"  - don't want to confuse you) 

filmMan

Not looking for an argument.  
 ....he wants laws followed, what's best for people including LGBQ, etc? Rudy Giuliani, former respected mayor of New York, says he knows Trump well and he'll be a positive for the people.  16500 border patrol agents endorse Trump.    
What the hell is LGBQ? at least get informed about what you are talking about it is LGBT.
trump wants to follow the law? let me laugh...he is a CON MAN, he will do what ever it takes to avoid the law for himself...but he will sure apply the law letter by letter to anyone....THAT IS THE REPUBLICAN WAY (Hypocrites)

Trump is not endorsed by the Bush's.   Here's a differing view as to your Isis statement......http://www.blackagendareport.com/obama_clinton_created_isis
Are you playing the idiot here? or do you really do not understand? hard to believe!, what I was saying is drumpf was saying a BIG LIE.....THE FOUNDERS OF ISIS ARE  BUSH AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY....READ THE FACTS!!!
yes Trump wants to support Veterans better than the support they receive - good idea?  Boxing great Ali was against the Vietnam war and avoided.  Maybe the war should have not been fought?   Interesting Bill Clinton didn't end up in the war either. 
let me laugh again, you are a typical trump supporter...you don't care about FACTS...whatever came from trump big mouth is true for you....
help veteran is great, but trump is lying again, google search he recently did an event to get money for veterans but was until the media asking him what happened with the money, that he with a not so happy face finally gave the money to the veterans....trump cares only about trump
ALI IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT....TRUMP IS RUNNING
BILL CLINTON IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT....TRUMP IS RUNNING

Doesn't have to show his returns.  Not required.
who said so? you? trump? THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DOESN'T CARE WHAT TRUMP BELIEVE.HE MUST SHOW THE TAX RETURN !!!, SINCE 1970 all the candidates showed their tax return, and trump think he is so special he can hide them?...that is b...s..t....only stupid people will let him do this....HIS TAX RETURN SHOW WHO HE REALLY IS....HOW HE DOES BUSINESS, HE IS AS RICH AS HE SAID? DOES HE OWES MONEY TO RUSSIANS? CHINA?, GOLDEN SACH?he blame them but how close to them he really is?
HE DEMANDED PRESIDENTE OBAMA TO SHOW HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE...NOW AMERICAN PEOPLE DEMAND HIS TAX RETURN!!!!

IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO SHOW HIS TAX RETURN THEN HE SHALL QUIT FOR THE WHITE HOUSE RACE...AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!

All politicians make promises.    Promises need to be followed through.  Will be interesting.
yeah sure....80% COMING FROM TRUMP IS A BIG LIE...A DEMAGOGUE....WHY TRUST HIM?. if he get into the power could destroy our nation.....no thank you I don't want the risk

It is very sad the son died.  Interesting and surprising article on the father. http://www.rense.com/general96/khanshar.htm
HERE AGAIN YOU LIKE TRUMP  DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT  THE REAL SUBJECT...PLAYING THE IDIOT...We are talking about trump reaction to the mother: LOW RESPONSE FROM A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE...SHOWS TRUMP HAS NO RESPECT, NO MORAL, NO VALUES...HE IS A VERY LOW HUMAN BEING...A DISGRACE FOR THIS COUNTRY AND FOR ALL THE VETERANS!!

I'm only presenting a differing point of view.  
YOU ARE A BIG LIAR LIKE TRUMP...YOU ARE A TRUMPANZEE 100%, YOU STARTED THIS THREAD WITH
I'm not a political guy, however, I like to look at all angles - sort of like film making - looking at all perspectives. 

started saying not a political guy but you are to the trump side more than anyone else....YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS....like any other trump supporter....
YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE STATES!!!, IF YOU LIKE TRUMP SO MUCH TAKE IT TO YOUR CONTRY WITH ALL THE OTHER TRUMP SUPPORTERS THAT WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FOR SURE

28 minutes ago, Flynn said:

I completely understand not liking the guy, but why do the anti-Trump people have to sound so utterly unhinged and irrational? Also, Hillary sucks too.

that is true ...she is not good either but trump is the worst...

anti-Trump people have to sound so utterly unhinged and irrational? 

but angry and irrational trump supporters who does not care about REAL FACTS , The ones who punch people, and call for kill HIlary....they are not irrational right? typical thinking from a trump supporter..enough said!

@Flynn
Jeez I have to agree with you.
Just impartially reading this thread ...and FilmMan...sounds like he has a bit of humor about things, but Damphouse and TigerBengal are more or less rolling out the insults and sound hateful and a bit unhinged ...capsLock paragraphs etc...calling Trump "
Führer" etc...All right for some tho I guess.
Funny thing that Hillary just stated that she will destroy any conservative website that puts forward views that she doesn't approve of..
Her direct quote "They dont have a right to exist"   does that make her a "Facist" I wonder? I guess not (according to some)...
But if Trump had said it...it would be "HILTLER", "NAZI", Führer, Clown ETC...  makes you wonder.
Cheers

Can we close this thread?

7 hours ago, Astro said:

Funny thing that Hillary just stated that she will destroy any conservative website that puts forward views that she doesn't approve of.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1133256/pg1

What the actual email said:

"Whenever you hear about a right-wing conspiracy theory somehow making its way into the mainstream of political dialogue, there's a good chance that Breitbart News had something to do with it. Never heard of Breitbart News? It's a fringe website where there's no opinion too ugly, too divisive, or too outright crazy to be worth breathless promotion. The one about President Obama being a secret Muslim born in Kenya? Breitbart was all over that "story." Or maybe you heard about the time they attacked an opponent -- a conservative Republican, no less -- by calling him a "renegade Jew." Why does this matter? Donald Trump just hired Breitbart's executive director to be his new campaign CEO. Now, we've had a conservative media in this country for a while. I don't always like what they have to say, but I respect their role and their right to exist. Breitbart is something different. They make Fox News look like a Democratic Party pamphlet. They're a different breed altogether -- not just conservative but radical, bigoted, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic conspiracy peddlers who never have been and never should be anywhere near the levers of power in this country. But Donald Trump just gave them a broad new mandate to shape his campaign, his message, the future of the Republican Party, and quite possibly the country. It goes without saying that we have to beat these people. But I want to beat them so decisively that their kind never rises again. Doing that is going to take hard work, moral clarity, unshakeable determination, and enough resources to make sure that every last voter in America hears from us every single day about the choice in this election. We'll never face a challenge more important than this. Please, chip in to stand on the right side of history and help us send Donald Trump and Steve Bannon back to the fringes where they belong. When you do, we’ll send you a free sticker as a thank you for your support:"

tigerbengel (your intelligent quotes are in pink - I like pink so don't get your nose out of joint if you do not like pink - and I can prove I like pink - my hemorrhoid strap is pink.  If you are color blind, amongst other things, your quotes are italics - slanted to the right - although should be horizontally to the left ), 

What the hell is LGBQ? at least get informed about what you are talking about it is LGBT.
trump wants to follow the law? let me laugh...he is a CON MAN, he will do what ever it takes to avoid the law for himself...but he will sure apply the law letter by letter to anyone....THAT IS THE REPUBLICAN WAY (Hypocrites)

Oops I made a typo by accident or was it on purpose?  Regardless, I'm not informed now.  

CON MAN = defamation of character.  

You mention the Republicans are hypocrites.  I thought all politicians are honest people  and live by their word?

Are you playing the idiot here? or do you really do not understand? hard to believe!, what I was saying is drumpf was saying a BIG LIE.....THE FOUNDERS OF ISIS ARE  BUSH AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY....READ THE FACTS!!!

Idiot?  Maybe, as I do enter discussions with non-Spock thinking.  Menopause coming so hang in?

ISIS - Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) - "wilful decision"    There is a lot of information.  There are released documents which came out very recent too.  You'll have to dig deeper and deeper.  Your mind is made up and if you saw a green cow, all cows are now green.  Although we know cows are purple.    Here's another point of view: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-23/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-tool-overthrow-syrias-president-assad

let me laugh again, you are a typical trump supporter...you don't care about FACTS...whatever came from trump big mouth is true for you....
help veteran is great, but trump is lying again, google search he recently did an event to get money for veterans but was until the media asking him what happened with the money, that he with a not so happy face finally gave the money to the veterans....trump cares only about trump
ALI IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT....TRUMP IS RUNNING
BILL CLINTON IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT....TRUMP IS RUNNING

You label me a "typical trump supporter" and I don't care about facts.   Reminds me of the movie, Stripes - "That's a fact Jack."  I'll agree with you - all cows are green.   Are you happy now? 

I hope that you know Bill ran for president and became president?  And he may have been unfaithful to Hillary at times?  Or would it be better to say, he was faithful at times?   

A recent CNN poll asked 1,000 female DNC delegates if they would sleep with Bill Clinton. 

38% said "Yes", while 62% said "Never Again."   

Did Bill fight in the Vietnam war?  Ali avoided the war too.  So is fighting in the Vietnam war a requirement for running for President???

who said so? you? trump? THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DOESN'T CARE WHAT TRUMP BELIEVE.HE MUST SHOW THE TAX RETURN !!!, SINCE 1970 all the candidates showed their tax return, and trump think he is so special he can hide them?...that is b...s..t....only stupid people will let him do this....HIS TAX RETURN SHOW WHO HE REALLY IS....HOW HE DOES BUSINESS, HE IS AS RICH AS HE SAID? DOES HE OWES MONEY TO RUSSIANS? CHINA?, GOLDEN SACH?he blame them but how close to them he really is?
HE DEMANDED PRESIDENTE OBAMA TO SHOW HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE...NOW AMERICAN PEOPLE DEMAND HIS TAX RETURN!!!!

Since you are demanding he show his Tax Return, then Trump should.  Head over to Trump Towers and make your request in person.  I'm sure you'll get what you deserve.  

By the way, Individual income tax returns — including those of public figures — are private information, protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Indeed, the Internal Revenue Service is barred from releasing any taxpayer information whatsoever, except to authorized agencies and individuals.  Like all other citizens, U.S. presidents enjoy this protection of their privacy. That's a fact Tiger.  

IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO SHOW HIS TAX RETURN THEN HE SHALL QUIT FOR THE WHITE HOUSE RACE...AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!

I'm still laughing at that statement.   Your voice will be heard on that statement.  Maybe Trump will email his returns on a private server?  You surely will be able to access his emails?  

yeah sure....80% COMING FROM TRUMP IS A BIG LIE...A DEMAGOGUE....WHY TRUST HIM?. if he get into the power could destroy our nation.....no thank you I don't want the risk

You better hope the 20% is awfully good..  Perhaps wear a condom and you'll have no risk unless it breaks.   99.9% effective?

HERE AGAIN YOU LIKE TRUMP  DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT  THE REAL SUBJECT...PLAYING THE IDIOT...We are talking about trump reaction to the mother: LOW RESPONSE FROM A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE...SHOWS TRUMP HAS NO RESPECT, NO MORAL, NO VALUES...HE IS A VERY LOW HUMAN BEING...A DISGRACE FOR THIS COUNTRY AND FOR ALL THE VETERANS!!

Are you referring to Trumps statement -  "I like to hear the wife say something?"  If you think that statement is disrespectful, no moral, no values and is very low human being then that is your opinion.  

YOU ARE A BIG LIAR LIKE TRUMP...YOU ARE A TRUMPANZEE 100%, YOU STARTED THIS THREAD WITH

If in your mind, if you think that way about me,  then have at it.  Did you know Chimpanzees are intelligent, social beings?

started saying not a political guy but you are to the trump side more than anyone else....YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS....like any other trump supporter....
YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE STATES!!!, IF YOU LIKE TRUMP SO MUCH TAKE IT TO YOUR CONTRY WITH ALL THE OTHER TRUMP SUPPORTERS THAT WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FOR SURE

Some posters take unkindly jabs so I show that an alternate view exists  to spur intellectual thought and mental growth.  Instead I'm dissed, name called, attacked and labelled - my wife does a better job by the way.  

Tiger, do you epitomize what a worthy citizen of  a "contry" should be?   Cheers.  

2 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

Can we close this thread?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1133256/pg1

What the actual email said:

"Whenever you hear about a right-wing conspiracy theory somehow making its way into the mainstream of political dialogue, there's a good chance that Breitbart News had something to do with it. Never heard of Breitbart News? It's a fringe website where there's no opinion too ugly, too divisive, or too outright crazy to be worth breathless promotion. The one about President Obama being a secret Muslim born in Kenya? Breitbart was all over that "story." Or maybe you heard about the time they attacked an opponent -- a conservative Republican, no less -- by calling him a "renegade Jew." Why does this matter? Donald Trump just hired Breitbart's executive director to be his new campaign CEO. Now, we've had a conservative media in this country for a while. I don't always like what they have to say, but I respect their role and their right to exist. Breitbart is something different. They make Fox News look like a Democratic Party pamphlet. They're a different breed altogether -- not just conservative but radical, bigoted, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic conspiracy peddlers who never have been and never should be anywhere near the levers of power in this country. But Donald Trump just gave them a broad new mandate to shape his campaign, his message, the future of the Republican Party, and quite possibly the country. It goes without saying that we have to beat these people. But I want to beat them so decisively that their kind never rises again. Doing that is going to take hard work, moral clarity, unshakeable determination, and enough resources to make sure that every last voter in America hears from us every single day about the choice in this election. We'll never face a challenge more important than this. Please, chip in to stand on the right side of history and help us send Donald Trump and Steve Bannon back to the fringes where they belong. When you do, we’ll send you a free sticker as a thank you for your support:"

I know who Breidbart is, I know who Steve Bannon is, I know who Robert Mercer is ...I am not going to argue about this or that person.
I will say perhaps you may like to read what really happened in Libya, Hillarys war (everyone agrees on this on both sides of the fence)
Read about Libya under Gadaffi...what the laws where etc...its out there and confirmed on many blogs (cant really lie about this stuff)
The what happened after Hillary intervened...Point being she has a lot of blood of innocents on her hands,
I seriously doubt wether Bannon, Trump or Mercer could even get close to her on this score.
Perhaps also read the summary of the first 4 chapters of the TPP (the one Hillary wants to fast track thru) Wikileaks has that info.
Also maybe the open borders that Hillary is planning in the US may somehow have a different outcome than Europe...but I seriously doubt it.
Then there is George Soros...interesting to read his history too...an actual genuine Nazi war criminal at 14, and one of Hillarys biggest donors and friends, I am sure he is looking out for all the US's best interests...not!!