FS: Bolex-Anamorphot 8/19/1,5x

SigurdW

Hi all,

My first post here and going in hard with a lens for sale. The reason I am trying this forum before it goes on eBay in the first round is to avoid fees (which the buyer can of course pay for, if he/she want me to list it on eBay for safety reasons. Which I can understand).

Anyways, up for sale is a beauty of a Bolex-Anamorphot 8/19/1,5x. It comes with:
- Original unhood
- Original leather case (where the bottom is worn off)
- Front cap
- A DIY 52mm threaded lens clamp (made of mis-fitting threads with a cloth between for alignment) This comes with the lens, but will recommend getting something more robust like a Redstan or Rapido)

CONDITION
Body/cosmetics:

7/10
The body is in good condition with no serious concerns. It is used and not abused. Some paint has worn off over the years and the sunhood has some scratches. The focus ring is smooth without any wiggle.

Optics:

8/10
The optics are also in good condition. Yes, it has some micro scratches, a few cleaning marks and dust particles. But as you all know - this won't affect IQ. The lens stays sharp.

All in all, I would recommend this lens is for someone with the intention of using it. Collectors, I am sorry, but as seen in the images this might not be 10/10 you have been searching for. Check out the images. The samples are taken with Sony a7s (APS-C crop) - Helios 44M - Bolex-Anamorphot.

I am looking to get GBP 720,- /USD 955,- for it, tracked shipping included. I am only accepting PayPal and if the buyer wants to purchase it through eBay, there will be added 10% of the asking price. Link to my eBay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/no_neb2

I am not responsible for potential import charges.

Feel free to ask questions! :)

BolexMöller-6.jpg

BolexMöller-5.jpg

BolexMöller-4.jpg

BolexMöller-3.jpg

BolexMöller-2.jpg

BolexMöller.jpg

AnaTest2.jpg

AnaTest1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 2 months later...