Samsung NX Speed Booster

lucabutera

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
3 hours ago, carlic said:

Thank you. I thought it was a bit brighter, but didnt think it could invoke that much fringing. Can you comment what kind of glass was used? Standard or low dispersion (ED) ?

I did not use filters, I just shot with the sun at my back that the front illuminating the subject.
Certainly a good lens, and the use of photographic filters of quality, eliminate defects, optimize the scene and improve the final result.

On 10. 10. 2016 at 11:40 AM, lucabutera said:

Certainly a good lens, and the use of photographic filters of quality, eliminate defects, optimize the scene and improve the final result.

Are you refering to the canon 50mm or the lens used in the booster? Is it ED type of glass?
Is the first batch already shipped? When would it be shipped if I order from the second (429€) today?

On 12.10.2016 at 10:25 AM, carlic said:

Are you refering to the canon 50mm or the lens used in the booster? Is it ED type of glass?
Is the first batch already shipped? When would it be shipped if I order from the second (429€) today?

This adapter features 4 optical elements including one extra-low dispersion (ED) element which reduces aberrations for better delineated images.

Zhongyi Lens Turbo Adapters for Micro Four Thirds cameras ver II (M43 / MFT) ;$149.00

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ttbek said:

Luca: Hey man, it's been a few days now since I ordered two NX-L and haven't heard anything since the order confirmation from the site or your email with the project.  Did the order somehow not go through?  It all seemed like it worked on my end. 

They are in the works.

Hey Luca, finally received email due to end of fundraising directing me to profile page to enter address (https://www.produzionidalbasso.com/account/edit-profile) I entered my phone number in the same line as the street address.   I will be going for vacation on December 15th, so if it arrives between the Dec. 15th and January 20th or so then I will not be able to receive it and they will probably ship it back to you.  If it is without the phone number they will also ship it back to you as they will not be able to reach me so that I can collect the package.  ... I have been waiting until the start of the next year to get a PO box to receive with them because they charge for a whole calender year regardless of when you get it (e.g. so if I got it now it would be only for 2 months and I would pay for the entire year).  This is if your are sending via normal mail that arrives at the post office, some others through FedEx and DHL can deliver to the home depending on the class/type of mail service requested.  Sorry for the complicated shipping situation. 

Kisaha, I'm looking forward to it as well. 

2 hours ago, ttbek said:

Hey Luca, finally received email due to end of fundraising directing me to profile page to enter address (https://www.produzionidalbasso.com/account/edit-profile) I entered my phone number in the same line as the street address.   I will be going for vacation on December 15th, so if it arrives between the Dec. 15th and January 20th or so then I will not be able to receive it and they will probably ship it back to you.  If it is without the phone number they will also ship it back to you as they will not be able to reach me so that I can collect the package.  ... I have been waiting until the start of the next year to get a PO box to receive with them because they charge for a whole calender year regardless of when you get it (e.g. so if I got it now it would be only for 2 months and I would pay for the entire year).  This is if your are sending via normal mail that arrives at the post office, some others through FedEx and DHL can deliver to the home depending on the class/type of mail service requested.  Sorry for the complicated shipping situation. 

Kisaha, I'm looking forward to it as well. 

Quiet, do not fear! I think it'll be fine...

On 11/1/2016 at 6:55 PM, lucabutera said:

Quiet, do not fear! I think it'll be fine...

I have faith in you Luca, just not the postal system ^_^....  really, these days they should do home delivery for all addresses in the country, long gone is the excuse that many places did not have proper addresses here, they all do now (maybe not literally all, but just about).  Last time I had a lens bounce back to Turkey, and this was right around when the attempted coup was going down, I feared I would never receive it, (not that important, Ebay buyer protection and all, but the wasted time, in that time I could have gotten a different one).  It did make it's way back thankfully, but in the confusion the seller never posted the new tracking code so I didn't know what was going on for sure for a while.