Found a single focusing lens

ken

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 hours ago, IshootbeforeItalk said:

Lens looks gorgious. Looks like an adjustable stretch with those markings.

Yes.  

Believe or not? Found another new world.:grin:

This is the quick test video, used as 2X.

Great tinkering @HellVideoRazor. I look in amazement as it is far beyond my abilities haha...But I am a bit confused, do the Rathenower or Möller have anything to do with the Panatar from @ken's post?

How is that Panatar anyway Ken? Looks like a big lens, but it's single focus you say? Can't find anything on it online, except for this old thread from here...

24 minutes ago, Timotheus said:

Great tinkering @HellVideoRazor. I look in amazement as it is far beyond my abilities haha...But I am a bit confused, do the Rathenower or Möller have anything to do with the Panatar from @ken's post?

Thanks. I just reused the front glass from my Panatar because they cover the 63 Möller and the 64 Rathenower for Single Focus.

The prisms inside actually fit (after modification) inside normal sized Single Focus Solutions. I am about to make a house to fit them inside Rectilux 3ff-w.

5 hours ago, HellVideoRazor said:

No. They vary in coverage as also flares. But they are pretty close.

Do you think Möller & Rathenowerwhich which lens's flare is better? 

I have Möller lens only, the flare is very good IMO.  

I bought this lens just curious about the 1.5x~2x.  But when I saw the distance scale are different from other anamorphic lens(longest is infinity).  Then found it is as SLR rangefinder(shortest is infinity).  So realize it contains a focus module.   I tried to set prime lens in focus distance, won't get clear image.  Must set to at infinity, then focusing by anamorphic lens only.  The closest focus distance actually can go under 4M.     

dists.jpg

setting.jpg

On 30.7.2016 at 4:08 AM, ken said:

Do you think Möller & Rathenowerwhich which lens's flare is better? 

I have Möller lens only, the flare is very good IMO.  

The Rathenower is more blue flare. The möller has some magenta touch in the blue.

On 30.7.2016 at 4:30 AM, ken said:

I bought this lens just curious about the 1.5x~2x.  But when I saw the distance scale are different from other anamorphic lens(longest is infinity).  Then found it is as SLR rangefinder(shortest is infinity).  So realize it contains a focus module.   I tried to set prime lens in focus distance, won't get clear image.  Must set to at infinity, then focusing by anamorphic lens only.  The closest focus distance actually can go under 4M.     

dists.jpg

setting.jpg

I also found out that the 2 front glasses are single focus and of quite OK quality. If you remove the stop screws at the back, it will focus even closer.