Credit card protection

Ed_David

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members

If you did vlogs on a regular basis I would definitely watch them :)

Any who,
An important aspect to this whole ordeal is not just to protect buyers. But also sellers.
Ive sold stuff here before as well as on Facebook and other places.
And even though I accept PayPal I do NOT accept buyers protection, and I never will.
That is to protect ME. The only times Ive ever been scammed is when Ive sold things.
If you sell something with Paypal and buyers protect, there is nothing that stops the buyer from refunding the cash and keeping the goods. You have zero protection as a seller. Ive only ever heard on one single case where Paypal sided with the seller.

Ive been scammed twice as a seller and there is nothing I can do about it. So, since then I only sell to people that trust me, others are welcome to shop some place else.

I realize that the recent event here will make it harder for me to sell under that policy, but I rather sell to someone local in Sweden and get a lower price then risk being scammed by an online buyer.

Time will tell since I had plans to offload some stuff this week :)

I got recently scammed on ebay, 200€ and the guy is still running his account... I payed through bank transfer so there is no ebay protection. There is not much you can do, 200€ means its not a crime but a fault ( i dont know the english term for that) so its not even worth to pursue. Maybe we can make an investigation on this german guy ;)

Anyway, if you make an vlog call it "cabin fever" ;)