Fujinon TV z 10-120 Mounted to GH4

Hdfilmmaker

Has anyone encountered this setup/lens before? I bought this at a antique store for cheap. Thought I'd give it a try. It's very "distorted" in the highlights or "cloudy". I tried to shoot with UV filter and then with ND's still there. Anyone come across this and what did they do to get rid? Is there a reliable post function? If it can work it'd be a good "eng" type lens for some of the documentary shooting we do. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I have a Fujinon-TV Z 16-160 f1.8 - I tried it my BMCC with my thinest M4/3 mount and it was almost able to get to infinity, but not quite.  Mine was not cloudy.  There is the question of whether it was designed to go through a prism so will it have coma and haze wide open and that did not seem to be the case with my example, unlike with my B-4 lens which are cloudy wide open (without the 2x extender and stopped down a bit). Does it clear up when stopped down?

The TV-Z lens I have is c-mount so I believe it is from a different series than what you have - even though they share the same markings. I located some TV-Z lens on eBay and they are typically B4 lenses which are cloudy wide open at the wide end unless you are shooting through a prism to a 3 chip sensor block.  There are optical adapters to fix the coma issue, but they are expensive or require you to purchase a black magic pl mount camera and black magic b4 (optical) adapter.  It would be worth adapting an HD broadcast lens to a black magic camera if you want the type of control a broadcast zoom lens offers and are OK with 1080p unless the lens you have has the 2x extender on it that will allow for a larger imager circle as the expense of some image quality.