Ronin-M for Osmo Raw?

Oliver Daniel

Hello. 

I've got a Ronin M with all the bells and whistles, yet I'm seriously thinking of changing it to the Osmo Raw. 

The reason for this is because I've changed almost everything in my kit to be very portable, even all my lighting is battery powered now. 

I'm finding I'm leaving my Ronin-M behind, because it's too much of a ball ache for a lot of shoots. Especially as I'm looking for the freedom to shoot pretty much anywhere. 

So got my eye on the Osmo Raw as its small, very portable and very high quality. I'll be able to get those shots I want on most shoots, and not limited to near static camerawork. 

I don't want another pistol grip system - I like the integration of the DJI system and I'm not sold on them yet at all. 

As the A-cam, I'm looking at the Kinefinity Terra due to high quality and small size. Really going for a very high spec look over the next year with lots of freedom, and equal attention to the ideas, lighting etc. 

The reason for my post is to gather the opinions of other Osmo users, anything useful to say/share? Anyone with a similar idea? 

Appreciated. :) 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs