FS: Optar Illumina Super 16mm Lens Set (As New)

Newtonian Films

I'm selling my set of Super16 Optar Illumina cinema lenses along with brand new adapters for EF and MFT. As I've decided to focus on writing/directing, I realised I no longer need the set and am in greater need of the cash. They've never been used other than for tests so the glass is 100% clean - plus they've come directly from the KMZ factory - brand new with standard 0.8 pitch gears on the focus/iris rings.

I purchased them as a modern alternative to Zeiss Super Speeds (which they were modeled on) since I was after a fast lens that could work well in available light. The quality of the glass is great, but some of the lenses are a little stiff from sitting around boxed in the factory.

As they are in Arri-B mount, I'll include 4 x EF / 3 x MFT Micro 4/3 adapters. Lenses would look great on the Ursa Micro 4.6K in 2K window mode, BM pocket camera, Sony F5/F55/FS7 in 2K crop mode, RED Raven/Dragon in 2K/3K crop etc.

8mm T1.3 - Arri-B
9.5mm T1.3 Arri-B
12mm T1.3 Arri-B
16mm T1.3 Arri-B
25mm T1.3 Arri-B
50mm T1.3 Arri-B

USD5500 for the set including adapters (Paypal or wire transfer. Buyer pays shipping and fees. If you'd like to purchase several lenses and not the full set, willing to discuss splitting the set.

If you'd like test footage please do not hesitate to ask and I will upload some images / video tests.

Happy to answer any questions as I spent quite a lot of time researching and putting this set together.

Thanks for looking.

PS If I've put this in the wrong place in the forum (sorry) - please let me know

25mm lens.jpg

8mm lens.jpg

9.5mm lens.jpg

12mm lens.jpg

16mm lens.jpg

50mm lens.jpg

All lenses top.jpg

EF adapter .jpg

• 5 months later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 2 weeks later...