Camera Bag Decisions

Dustin

While not a topic of excitement this is something I'm having to consider. I currently carry 2 bags to my 9-5 photography job or on video shoots but would love to condense this into one bag. My everyday kit consists of:

15" Macbook Pro Retina + charger

D5300 plus two zoom lenses

Yongnuo 568EX flash unit

2 nikon batteries

Olympus Om2n with 50mm zuiko

So basically I need a bag to fit not only a MBP but room for 2 cameras with enough of room for accesories like batteries, chargers, filters, pens etc.

My two front runners thus far are the ONA Union Street and the Incase DSLR PRO. Are there any other bags you guys are aware of that are less "camera-bag" more simple every day looking bags? I don't mind spending 300 on a bag if its every day use will last me for sometime. Waterproof to some degree would be nice (one con of the Incase bag).

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
16 hours ago, Zach Ashcraft said:

I have used the Think Tank Shapeshifter for about a year and a half and absolutely love it. Built like a tank, plain black, and holds a metric ton of stuff while still being comfortable. 

Definitely one I hadn't looked into! But for that price it's so close to the ONA bag. I may be biased towards the Union Street look I guess.