best picture profile in a6300 to match Canon RAW ML?

s0ny

I finally bought my a6300 and I'm very keen to match it to colors of the NX1 and Canon ML RAW footage. What should be the best PP and gamma curve I should use to grade my footage and get the skin tones looking good? 

While S-Log 2 seems extremely popular, I have seen others recommend Cine4 for better/easier-to-grade results. 

Would also appreciate if there are links to resources that I can read up on all the different settings for log/gamma/pp. 

Thanks!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Theres the Sony Picture Profile Guide which helps explain things if you need the basics:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18357586/Sony-Picture-Profile-Guide.pdf

and on an 8 bit camera, the smart money seems to be on Cine 4 or S-Log 2 with SGamut3.Cine to avoid the banding in flat colours that S-Log 3 gets while still taking advantage of the newer colour science. Personally I favour Cine 4 as the gain of SLog 2 is only about half a stop, but is much easier to use.

I haven't got any advice for matching the two cameras mentioned, I'm working on matching the BMPCC with the Sigma 18-35