• Please log in to reply

craigbuckley

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

craigbuckley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Ok I have been struggling with this for a month or so now and I gave up but I want to give it a try again. I am trying to get the flowmotion hack on my gh2. I have the driftwood one on there right now that I downloaded from the gh2 hackpack (osgfilms) so I know that hack works but for some reason when I download the flowmotion hack, it downloads on my computer as a little black box icon, unlike the other .ini files that are a little white piece of paper icon (I have a mac).. So its telling me its 2 different files from when I downloaded the driftwood hack, and even when I put the flowmotion file into the same folder as my ptools app, when I open, nothing loads in the F spot.

The only thing that loads in the F spot is the Mysteron Mystic setting from driftwood... I tried taking that out and putting the flowmotion one in the folder but it still didn't come up,

Sorry for asking the same questions I just dont get it.

Myxomatosis

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Myxomatosis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Have you downloaded the latest Flowmotion hack directly from Personal-View or from OSGFilms?

craigbuckley

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

craigbuckley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

I don't think so, could you send me  the link? I will try again for sure. Is it weird that another "hack" comes up in the F spot when I open up ptools? I was always told the F should be for flowmotion.

Myxomatosis

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Myxomatosis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I think it might be worth visiting the source of the hacks

Personal-view.com

If you sign up and search on the forum you'll find the latest Flowmotion hack. Can't guarantee it'll be loaded in the F button, but it should still work just fine when you download it on its own

craigbuckley

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

craigbuckley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Yeah I actually did sign up and download the latest one but It still downloads in this odd format and it won't load in ptools. When I put the other hack files in my folder they load fine but for some reason when I downloaded the flowmotion one it downloads as a different format that doesnt load. Is it because I have a mac?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users