PLEASE HELP: Colour / Gamma Shift when uploading to Youtube & Vimeo

Roman

Hi all,

This issue has been driving me crazy and i've received no help at all from Vimeo (i have a plus account with them). 

I have uploaded a test clip to youtube and vimeo from my A7RII (shooting at 50fps) and have noticed that my clip looks washed out / desaturated compared to the preview in Premiere Pro CC. It's my understanding that Quicktime has a known gamma shift bug so I also opened the exported clip in VLC player and the clips matches to what I'm seeing in Premiere Pro. 

After uploading the clip to Youtube and Vimeo I have noticed the clip appears washed out in Google Chrome but not in Firefox. Thinking this is a browser related issue, I then opened a youtube video shot with the same camera (one of Andrew's) and compared the colours in Chrome and Firefox and found they look identical! 

I have attached screenshots from my video and Andrew's video so you can see the colour / gamma shift I'm experiencing. The desaturated shot is from the google chrome.

Do i need to change my export settings? Hopefully someone can highlight what I'm doing wrong. 

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 14.49.55.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 14.50.33.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 14.52.57.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 14.53.34.png

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs