URSA MINI 4.6K SHIPPING, DJI PHANTOM 4 DRONE & NEW SD CARD SPEED CLASS | Talk the Talk EP09

Garreth Caulfield

Hey EOS peeps,

Here's a new episode for a weekly series I do announcing and condensing all the popular camera tech news into one video. Have a look and Subscribe if you'd like to be kept in the loop.

In this weeks Talk the Talk we take a look at the new SD Card Class that will record 8k video, Blackmagic's URSA Mini 4.6k Shipping Predictions and DJI's Phantom 4 Drone.
#TalktheTalkShow

Thanks,

Gaz

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Seems like a nice polished ready-to-go-format, that show of yours, but I'd watch a show like the DSLR Filmnoob podcast (found at https://www.youtube.com/user/onelonedork/videos ) partly because it's just an entertaining listen/watch and it's people with different approaches, experiences and ultimately opinions, doesn't even matter if they're over an hour, I can find some households chores to do in meanwhile. But you just don't grab my attention when you just go on and on about facts 'n figures. I don't really register any of it, nor do you make me care/excited for it. It's like you're teleprompting abbreviated press releases. It's all very one way. There's no real discussion go on. You're not really connecting or including the audience either. I'm already up to date with all of these things usually... so there's not really anything that excites me to subscribe personally. I realize I might be overly harsh, but I say this in the hope it helps you. You seem like a nice fella willing to work hard, trying to promote yourself on platforms like EOSHD. But I think your show needs a little changeover if you want it to really take off. Spice things up a little. Best of luck!

P.s. Just wondering, is Pewdiepie a big influence of yours? Also, are you Welsh, or what is that accent? :grin: