Lowest price field monitor with LUT or S-Log assist?

Shield3

Just curious if anyone on here knows pretty much the cheapest priced monitor I can find with some sort of LOG assist or that allows me to load LUTS - to make shooting Sony's SLog easier.  Even if I need to look at a used SmallHD or Marshall or something else.  5-7 inch is fine.

Thanks,

Shawn

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I recently got one of these, the Sony CLM-FHD5. It's not cheap but it's 1080p and designed to compensate for shooting LOG on Sony cameras. It's super small and compact and I found it to be cheaper than the SmallHD and Marshall offerings when I bought it. If I had it to do over again I'd probably look at Small HD, it's a bit more flexible but costs quite a bit more. If size and portability aren't an issue I'd look at ATOMOS offerings where you can now get a recorder and 7inch monitor for 1k. The challenge is that none of the cheaper monitors seem to have the LUT loading ability. The Sony was the smallest, cheapest and most compact package I could find that had it.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1162970-REG/sony_clmfhd5_clip_on_5_inch_full.html

Smallhd HD 501 or 701/702 lite series seem to be most inexpensive option for LUT monitoring.

But your better off saving a lil more and get a monitor w/a recorder like a Atomos shogun/assassin, Pix-5E. The atomos have dropped in price too.

Last option would be O7Q+ which is the best of all of them but cost the most but it's only around $1,800 new, and cheaper pre-owned.