Samurai Jack

Liam

What was it shot on?

just kidding. But I think it's a really well "shot" show, and maybe doesn't get the credit it deserves. Particularly season 4. Kinda blows me away really. don't need to just share every single film or show that looks good, and it's hardly a "topic", but just wanted to give it a shout out. the amount of silence for a children's show, the fight scenes, the landscapes, the different aspect ratios (usually 4:3), it's all just awesome. They actually get away with quite a bit for it being a kids' show - most of the enemies are robots, so they're allowed to get "gory". It's all on Hulu, if anyone cares. the equivalent of this for someone like us might be just an enormous budget, admittedly, but I still find it inspiring. haha, hope it's not all just nostalgia and that I'm not just spamming, but yeah ;) . happy shooting!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I think I was a generation early for that show. Not to brag, but we had possibly the greatest masterpiece in animated television history. Cinematic score, dark tone, great voice acting (best joker ever), reinvention of  many characters (including Mr Freeze), art direction that was inspired by art deco,title-less intro, and especially its quiet moments --- this show had it all. 

45 minutes ago, SR said:

I think I was a generation early for that show. Not to brag, but we had possibly the greatest masterpiece in animated television history. Cinematic score, dark tone, great voice acting (best joker ever), reinvention of  many characters (including Mr Freeze), art direction that was inspired by art deco,title-less intro, and especially its quiet moments --- this show had it all. 

I feel like I avoided that show for some reason, but I've obviously heard great things, and that clip was pretty awesome. arguing about anything YOUNGER than my generation.. and we might have a problem ;) things went downhill fast