The is the reason Samsung is killing it's camera division:

Herb

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I think you're overestimating Tidal's value... besides I think it's pretty much what someone said ages ago...

One of the troubles with Samsung in general is that they will drop products and support like a sack of potatoes if it isn't doing the kind of business they expect. It is entirely possible that they simply drop NX altogether with no replacement if it doesn't start doing decent business and nobody will ever buy it nor would Samsung ever likely sell it as a business unit, just gone. That's fine when you have a device that works in a silo, but if you have a 'system' this is just not the kind of system that many will be comfortable buying into. People have a hard enough time buying into Sony or Pentax and they came from long standing and well established markets, Samsung NX hasn't made a dent and despite how good the NX1 looks I just can't see it making a big difference and to some extent think that this camera may just be the nail in the coffin (weirdly enough) as it could be the 'we threw everything we had technology wise at it and it didn't take, red button please'.

Which is all quite a shame because in theory Samsung NX stuff is actually fairly nice.

~ http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2317358&#r7