Camera Suggestion

Gugu

Hi everybody, 
I would like to have some suggestion since i would like to buy a new camera.
I have been a Canon DSRL user for many years and now I was thinking to buy a new camera. My necessity it to have a camera with whom i can shoot photo and start to do nice videos.
I tried in having a GH4 and a BMPCC. I sold them since the GH4 did not satisfied in terms of IQ and ISO for stills and the BMPCC i think was to difficult for my level.
Using them, specially the GH4, I understood that MFT sensor is not what i like so I would take in consideration FF camera to at least APSC size.
So my first needing is nice pics, then a good compromise in video.
For what I understood, I have not to take in consideration the Samsung camera (difficult codec ad product out of the market) and the brands that offers nice still and nice video at the moment are Canon (but with Magic Lantern or with the 1d right?), Nikon (with d750 and the D500 but is not available at the moment), and Sony (with many options).
Now, In my budget I can afford up to 2000 about for the body + 1000 or a bit more for my first lens.
I looked at the D750 since it should be great for me (a real DSRL) for stills. I also looked at the Sony where I could bye the A7ii (nice for the IBIS), or the a5100 (nice for the touch screen focus at a bargain price) or the A6000 (EVF and bargain price) or wait for the A6300.
Sincerly I do not know if actually is better o buy at a bargain a 5100 or a 6000 and later change it with something better without loosing a lot of money or keeping a bcam, or go with FF of the A7ii or D750. For what I understood A7ii and D750 are very similar but for still Nikon with be a bit better (do not know in video mode). Any suggestion? Did I forget other brands or options in this price range?
Thanks to anybody will give me a suggestion!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Actually i have no lens so i have to start from zero... so You advice me the D750 or the a6300 right? I have exclude canon, FF of APSC I have just Nikon, Sony and Fuji but with Fuji the video, for what I understood, is really not "impressive" ....

If you are starting from scratch, pre-order the A6300. Buy some adapters (get a Lensturbo to achieve the Full Frame look you like), get a Tokina 28-70, buy some cheap Nikon Ais primes or Canon FD primes . Invest in a decent microphone/lavalier set and decent tripod. There is one caveat here though, a good photo set and a good movie setup are not one in the same. I have 2 D750's for my photo work and  2 NX1's for video.

11 minutes ago, Gugu said:

Hi, I was looking in example to a D750 for a 18-35 mm 1,8... but for what I undetstand is probably is better to wait for the a6300..

That makes no sense with the D750. The 18-35mm f/1.8 is an APS-C lens and you'd be limited to the APS-C crop mode of the D750 which is quite a bit worse than the fullframe mode. 

3 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

If you are starting from scratch, pre-order the A6300. Buy some adapters (get a Lensturbo to achieve the Full Frame look you like), get a Tokina 28-70, buy some cheap Nikon Ais primes or Canon FD primes . Invest in a decent microphone/lavalier set and decent tripod. There is one caveat here though, a good photo set and a good movie setup are not one in the same. I have 2 D750's for my photo work and  2 NX1's for video.

Why the tokina exactly :p

17 hours ago, Gugu said:

Actually i have no lens so i have to start from zero... so You advice me the D750 or the a6300 right? I have exclude canon, FF of APSC I have just Nikon, Sony and Fuji but with Fuji the video, for what I understood, is really not "impressive" ....

Yes, either of those two (A6300 or D750) or.... a Panasonic G7 or Nikon D7100 are also very worthwhile as a cheaper option (as newcomers *ALWAYS* seem to set their camera budget too high and their lens etc budget too low! So getting a G7 or D7100 will free up much needed cash in the budget for that).

Hi thank You for the suggestion.

Well as I'm newbie in video, I'm enthusiast in stills and so I know that to learn is not so important just the camera body, but I cannot sacrifice the I of stills. This is why i excluded from my options Panasonic or Olympus. I've nothing against this 2 brands and I like them a lot but since I had one, generally speaking I'm not in love with MTF size sensor and abilities for stills... My only wonder if buying a Sony or Nikon is that for stills Nikon should be better and it seems that Nikon is improving a lot also the video compartment, Sony is running very fast.. so which brand should I marry for the next 4/5 years?

1 hour ago, IronFilm said:

Yes, either of those two (A6300 or D750) or.... a Panasonic G7 or Nikon D7100 are also very worthwhile as a cheaper option (as newcomers *ALWAYS* seem to set their camera budget too high and their lens etc budget too low! So getting a G7 or D7100 will free up much needed cash in the budget for that).

15 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

Specifically the 2.6-2.8. It's cheap, built well, parfocal, non-breathing, has a cinematic image (based on Angénieux design) that covers a good focal length range.

I watched a comparison in sharpness with the the Tamron 28-75 and it is much worse.

Nevermind it was the Sigma that is worse :)
Do you have it? Do you find it sharp? I read at 50-70mm has a lot of "glow" and loss sharpness. Ony the 2.6-2.8 is parfocal and non-breathing?