How about another "Guess the Camera?" :)

Mattias Burling

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Petzval lens? Looks a bit particular... little soap bubbly bokeh, nice 'n round. Could be vintage Russian or German too, but I know that at least you have the funky Petzval. :P

Camera. Hum 1080p with fine grain, but I gotta suppose you added that, so that's not much to go on. Last grab has really bad blotchiness going on... green/purple spots. It's all very soft, but could be lens characteristics. You have the RED MX, but I'd hope it does a better job than this. The D750. Could be, but I would expect better quality too. Looks too smooth and shallow depth of field for the Digital Bolex. And I believe you just about sold everything else except for a Blackmagic? Those aren't the sharpest, but I would think the codec would've handled the last shot better. You do have the XC-10, but no. Me think no. So... I'm going with Petzval on the D750 and purposely shot out of focus and soft with faults added in post. In that last shot it does kinda have that weird color shift your D750 comparison against the G7 had.

27 minutes ago, BrorSvensson said:

idk about the camera but surely looks like a nikkor 50mm 1.4 ais.

The nikkor 50 1.4 is a high tech lens compared to the samples. Here 2 samples from the first pre-ai 50 1.4

In the opening post the images look like from a very small sensor with a very bright lens = Nothing is in focus. On the samples you can see that the nikkor is totally different.

10512000_10152537900903363_756660960_o.jpg

10503567_10152537900863363_1503044663_o.jpg

• Super Members

Good morning all!

What a round that was. Lots of creative answers of anything from the Red One (on fb) to the 5Dii (which I dont have anymore).

Im sorry to say that the refrigerator will go into the next round. Thats right folks, two refrigerators in the next jackpot round of "Guueeeeesss the Cameraaaa!!" (fading boxing announcement voice)

Correct answer was.....

IMG_20160209_060744.md.jpg

A NX500 with a Nikkor 35mm f1.4 in almost no light.

5 hours ago, Mattias Burling said:

Good morning all!

What a round that was. Lots of creative answers of anything from the Red One (on fb) to the 5Dii (which I dont have anymore).

Im sorry to say that the refrigerator will go into the next round. Thats right folks, two refrigerators in the next jackpot round of "Guueeeeesss the Cameraaaa!!" (fading boxing announcement voice)

Correct answer was.....

IMG_20160209_060744.md.jpg

A NX500 with a Nikkor 35mm f1.4 in almost no light.

ahhh, close on the lens. I knew it was the nikon look 

• Super Members
18 minutes ago, mercer said:

Didn't know you had the nx500... How many cameras do you own? Yeah, 1080 on the 500 is... (Searching for the right words)

I didn't until yesterday.
I rarely own more than 2 cameras at the time. That's how it is now as well. My BMCC found a better home yesterday when the NX500 came.

Plus a couple of analog cameras of course. A Bolex, two K-3s and a few still cameras.

16 minutes ago, Mattias Burling said:

I didn't until yesterday.
I rarely own more than 2 cameras at the time. That's how it is now as well. My BMCC found a better home yesterday when the NX500 came.

Plus a couple of analog cameras of course. A Bolex, two K-3s and a few still cameras.

Interested to see what you can do with it. It's a cool little camera that can be so damn frustrating. One of the most ergonomic cameras I've ever had, though. It just feels right in the hands.