New Documentary Shot w/ GH4 Takes on Corporate Power

jbpribanic

[this is a repost from personal-view but I wanted to reach out here also] Hey Everyone, I'm sharing the trailer & campaign for our latest film INVISIBLE HAND shot mainly with the GH4. There's a ton of info in the crowdfunding link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/invisible-hand#/story there's only a few hrs left in the campaign so if you dig the topic every pledge takes us closer making this our best production from Public Herald to date. Here's the trailer, mostly GH4 field shots, except for the opening blue street scene (shot on hacked GH2 w/ driftwood 88mbs). Audio is mostly Rode NTG2 & NTG3. Much love to personal-view who's always been a valuable resource for our team.

Any feedback would be great! We're also looking for film festival suggestions and distribution info. This film asks the question, "If a corporation can have rights, why not an ecosystem?" And we're documenting the collision between the free market and democracy, out of which the rights of nature has been born...so in a way, capitalism could be creating its own death.

https://vimeo.com/152896957

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
well, this looks very bad.

elaborate please.  I thought it had a nice visual.

tbh I felt the trailer didn't do a very good job of informing me what subject the piece is really tackling.  Informing a widespread audience needs a more cohesive and direct trailer IMO. - particularly when asking for funding from said audience.   

I was not comenting on the content. I understood the post as "see, gh4 in usefull for corporate as well". We know.

I could go frame by frame with the awfull choice of locatios, terrible lit scenes, ungraded or very poorly graded footage, noise...I'm sorry I even comented. Forget about it.