Going e mount, adapter questions.

Nikkor

So finally I made up my mind, with the medium format speedbooster around the corner and the canon ts-e 17mm that has no nikon counterpart I think it's the best option for me. I'm getting the A7 as it's cheap and I won't be doing any videos with a sony (once I sold my big nikons and af lenses I will be left with a d5200 and my vintage glass for that, crappy web streaming doesn't need anything else)

My main doubt is about ef adapters, I will need at least two, I don't need af, just aperture control and precise infinity. What would be the best-cheap option?

I will also need a nikon f adapter for ai-s (no need for the G). My main concern is precision and a good lock mecanism (the spring I have in my ef to f adapters is horrible, are they all like that?).

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

So finally I made up my mind, with the medium format speedbooster around the corner and the canon ts-e 17mm that has no nikon counterpart I think it's the best option for me. I'm getting the A7 as it's cheap and I won't be doing any videos with a sony (once I sold my big nikons and af lenses I will be left with a d5200 and my vintage glass for that, crappy web streaming doesn't need anything else)

My main doubt is about ef adapters, I will need at least two, I don't need af, just aperture control and precise infinity. What would be the best-cheap option?

I will also need a nikon f adapter for ai-s (no need for the G). My main concern is precision and a good lock mecanism (the spring I have in my ef to f adapters is horrible, are they all like that?).

just a quick little opinon, you can get an nikon to sony tilt shift adapter. It means that any nikon lens you have can be a tiltshift. It is much cheaper and work really well. I had one before but sold it because it didn't fit my shooting style.

The Camdiox versions are the best cheap options.  leaf springs on the ef side.  most cheaper units don't have this.  i'd urge you to go a7m2 - the image stabilisation is very good for old lenses.  the image below was shot handheld at 1/8th sec.  i'd have to have been at iso 25600 to get this without the Image stabiliation

24008018150_7bca16c283_o.jpg

The Camdiox versions are the best cheap options.  leaf springs on the ef side.  most cheaper units don't have this.  i'd urge you to go a7m2 - the image stabilisation is very good for old lenses.  the image below was shot handheld at 1/8th sec.  i'd have to have been at iso 25600 to get this without the Image stabiliation

24008018150_7bca16c283_o.jpg

i agree that the a7rii is a much superior camera, i myself is a sony a7 owner and i never thought i could get myself into the FE system because of the high prices but the sony a7 can be found for 600$ on ebay if you hunt for a while which completely amazing for what you are getting.

just a quick little opinon, you can get an nikon to sony tilt shift adapter. It means that any nikon lens you have can be a tiltshift. It is much cheaper and work really well. I had one before but sold it because it didn't fit my shooting style.

One quick question Bror,

do you know if the adapter introduces shadowing on fullframe sensors?