Original camera files - download and share!

Andrew Reid

On 7/18/2018 at 3:15 PM, heart0less said:

Managed to find some a7 III sample S-Log2 footage.

Unfortunately, the OP shot most of it in 60/120 FPS in low-light and tried regain exposure by bumping up the ISO.

Yeah but 51,200 ISO is like 12,800 on most cameras, and 12,800 is like 3200 ISO on most cameras. That is the reason you buy a Sony A7.. is to be able to shoot high and not have to use f0.95 to get it. I don't see that as a negative. I see it as a plus in this test! It shows what it can do when you need it to do it. I can't think of any other camera brand you could get that shot with handheld. The A7 mk III is a game changer for the money, actually for any money.

2 hours ago, Grimor said:

I don't need it anymore. Thanks.

Your welcome!

Welcome.gif

• 5 months later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 5 months later...

How about getting this thread going again along with the 200 dollar challenge? :)

Been playing around with ML on the EOS M, not quite sure how I feel about it. Lovely images, but ease of use and ergonomics... I miss my 1000D xD

Maybe try the 70D with ML, but it's still a time consuming workflow and I'm not sure I should be in the raw business on my level of filmmaking (I don't even shoot raw when I take stills).

Maybe @Mattias Burling can post some files from the R since I liked it so much in the blind test? Or anyone with a C100? They seems pretty cheap nowadays and I would love decent autofocus as a one man band.

Or anyone with a XT3/30? @BrunoCH or @androidlad? The Fuji XTs remind me of my Minolta X-700 and might be a good fit?

EDIT: or maybe an Olympus E-M1 II? @DaveAltizer and @nigelbb wanna chip in?

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I am seeking clarification on the uploading of files,  is that still possible ?  Not sure if there's any interest in prores files off an iphone 13 pro. however i can contribute some ungraded footage if there's any interest. Been out and about with the iphone gathering footage of stuff out in the country. That may or may be that interesting. It gets me out of the house and gives me an opportunity to create. thought i'd offer some of it up for posterity.   

looking at getting a website so i might be able to host the files and do a link if the file sizes are an issue but thought i'd ask first