Sony FS700 and Atomos Assassin

Fábio Pinto

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I haven't upgraded our FS700 for 4K RAW, however you need an FS700 with the RAW upgrade (or FS700R), and a recorder which can handle the 4K RAW output, such as an O7Q+ (if you need 4K 60p) or Atomos Shogun (physically more fragile, but appears to be a more reliable/polished product vs. the O7Q+, + drives are much cheaper).

I haven't upgraded our FS700 for 4K RAW, however you need an FS700 with the RAW upgrade (or FS700R), and a recorder which can handle the 4K RAW output, such as an O7Q+ (if you need 4K 60p) or Atomos Shogun (physically more fragile, but appears to be a more reliable/polished product vs. the O7Q+, + drives are much cheaper).

The 7Q works as well. Very reliable and polished… I've used it on tons of shoots with no problems. Great monitor. The built in LUTs work very well. 

Not only does the 7Q give you 4k/60p/Pro Res, it also does 120fps in bursts at 4k, and 240fps at 2k. 

The FS700 can be extremely tough to get natural colors out of… 

The 7Q works as well. Very reliable and polished… I've used it on tons of shoots with no problems. Great monitor. The built in LUTs work very well. 

Not only does the 7Q give you 4k/60p/Pro Res, it also does 120fps in bursts at 4k, and 240fps at 2k. 

The FS700 can be extremely tough to get natural colors out of… 

Good to hear the O7 is reliable. Last time I shot with the FS700 (internal 24Mbps 1080p, 240fps), it worked pretty well color-wise (using a custom profile; all the 'black angel' shots are FS700, the rest are A7S and the cemetery is iPhone 6):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6OoUMiij9A