Some grabs from 4k nx1 video

Marco Tecno

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

What a cute subject, with that pacifier *_* Bless her. 

I like the photographs in the first post in the Dpreview thread. Really good. Nice skin. The video grabs are also good. If I am going to give any advice, it'd be lower your saturation just a tiny teeny tad bit to get a natural skin rendition rather than overly yellow and red. Just a tiny bit. 

Samsung cameras really give that red look. I like it. Much better than some other companies yellow/green look =) 

Thx a lot for your comment and suggestions. I have the ungraded grabs from video. I'd like someone to give a shot at them to try and find a "basic" grading pattern to go with (so, please share the settings you applied, hehe).

I enclose one to this message, if you (or anybody else) wants to give a try. Thanks!

So, this is directly from camera, Andrew's settings.

11280076.MP4_snapshot_01.14_[2015.11.29_00.36.58].jpg

hi marco~!

my first reaction to those shots was totally positive. saturation is a bit punchy in the latter grabs; i agree with everything Ebrahim said

color on that ungraded frame feels good to me, id say that you can play around with it to taste, i did a bit in photoshop with good results

you dont need any magic grading voodoo~! thats for cameras that are incapable of producing good color in the first place ???

there are no rules here just do what you like~! i added a bit of contrast and a fair amount of cyan and blue for a more naturalistic look without loosing the warmth of your daughters skin (shes adorable btw) 

tumblr_nw2le4SM3H1sjjcv3o1_1280.jpg