Struggling to find a good monitor up to 7" False color

Vautksch

Hey guys,

I am currently struggling to find a new monitor for use with my GH2 and BMPCC. No way to test where I live so I hit a wall which one to take.
I want 5.6" or 7", pretty bright. Peaking and False color is what I demand from it.

I looked into the following:
Lilliput 663 O/P: Finding it new for 320€
Lillipit 664 O/P: Finding it used for 220€, but no tests or comparisons whatsoever to judge quality

Aputure VS 3: Just new 390€

and something else: Small HD DP6 390€ used. Would that be worth it? I know Small HD to be a good brand, so I guess it would excell build quality wise over the Lillputs.

Sadly MustHD and Ikan monitors are hard to come by here in Germany, used and new.
Please share some recommendations!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I have the Lilliput 5dii/o/p.  It has peaking and false color, and it is inexpensive (US$239 on Amazon).

Works great with the BMPCC.  With a GH2, evidently the monitor must be set to "underscan" to get the entire frame.

In regards to this monitor's cons, the colors aren't the best (nor brightest) I've seen in a field monitor, and the included lens hood is extremely delicate -- don't let anyone open nor close it who is not familiar with how it works.  Also, the included battery died after a couple of charges, and Lilliput customer service here in the USA is not very good.