G7 adapt or native - ultra-wide and run/gun?

sgreszcz

I just picked up a Panasonic G7 to go with my LX100. I have a couple of Olympus prime lenses and the Panasonic 35-100/2.8 which I use with my Olympus OMD E-M5II, mostly for stills.

I'm looking for opinions for an ultra-wide lens and something for run-and-gun situations. 

For the wide I was considering the Olympus 7-14/2.8 or the metabones + Tokina 11-16/2.8.

For a run and gun zoom I was thinking either the Panasonic 12-35/2.8, or adapted sigma 18-35/1.8 or canon 24-105/4.

I really like my LX100 for the 24-70 equivalent range, although I do miss the tilt screen and I find it tricky to focus with the small viewfinder and the faint (to me) focus peaking.

Thanks for advance for any help!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I'd go for the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 for sure, *if* you don't mind the extra weight. 
Get it in a Nikon F mount, and a RJ Lens Turbo.

For a huge zoom range, the Nikon 24-120mm f/4, or the Panasonic 14-140mm? (I used the 14-140mm today as my only lens on my G6! Shooting with it and GoPros, for a car review video for a YouTube channel.

I'd go for the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 for sure, *if* you don't mind the extra weight. 
Get it in a Nikon F mount, and a RJ Lens Turbo.

For a huge zoom range, the Nikon 24-120mm f/4, or the Panasonic 14-140mm? (I used the 14-140mm today as my only lens on my G6! Shooting with it and GoPros, for a car review video for a YouTube channel.

I've been thinking that maybe the RX10 II (or the Panasonic equivalent) for one-camera event-type video as it covers a decent range.  

I was considering the Canon 24-105 as the IS works with some adaptors.  I'm a little weary of longer Panasonic OIS on longer lenses due to the jitter that some lenses (including my P35-100/2.8 has).

Thanks for the advise on the Tokina and the RJ Lens Turbo.  I'm going to look at the Nikon 24-120 too, thanks.

I received the G7 today, and I like the grip and how lightweight the camera is.  Unfortunately it has a different battery size than the LX-100 (which are the same of the GX7).