Taking lens prime set Kit Ideas

andrew mcmillan

So I've got an SLR anamorphot. And what to have a set of matched full frame primes for it Like 35 50 85

the plan is to have the best possible optimized lenses. Something like a set of pancakes. Or something, Ill find a certain lens that works prettty good but then there are no other similar lenses in the different focal lengths. anybody have any recommendations? 

im thinking maybe pentax smc 40 mm pancake the 50 1.4 and 85 1.8

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I think i have two ideas for a lens set. they are small sets but the cropping switch modes on the a7s can make up for that.

option 1.     pentax 40mm 2.8 pancake  and pentax 645 75mm2.8    for its small size for a tele lens should have good iq on the anamorphot

option 2.  Zeiss contax 45mm 2.8 pancake and zeiss 85mm 2.8 and ziess 35mm 2.8     all the lenses have small diameters and seem to have the irises close to the front.

any thoughts. .