New 70mm Panavision / NASA digital cinema camera sighted at film festival

Andrew Reid

listan here to me now.

no udder sight ya gonna get more trute and faxts plus peeples wid bad spieling like youse3 get here sea.

eye stating facts sea.

finds out how panavision gonna pay for a new camera SEA NOT GONNA HAPPENS NASA ONLYN EXISTS FOR BLACK OPS SPACE PROGRAMME FOR DER ROTHSCHILD BUSH FAMILY SINDY KIT.

BUSH SAID WE BEE ON MARS WE GOIN TO PUT A TEXAN ON MARS.

I SEA NO TEXANS ON MARS I SEE PREPPIN FOR ANUDDER FAKE OIL WAR DATS ALL 

INFORMATY WID SUM STUFF ON TOPIX

I lives WIT ma parents sea.  I payS my PAPA 35 euro a months 4 FWEE internetz andz MY moms dozent mınd!  THe directorz MAKE mE hanG cables on SET SEA!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I expect Nasa want a very high defination film camera for space missions.

what space missions.

no rockets no shuttle.

just black ops war and blackmail stuff come on get wid der programme.

why have we not even been back to da moon.

cos it hollow and full of crazy martians from Sirius and saturn.

dem illegal alians folks are  bat shit crazier dan even cheney and rumsfeld.

dey ares illegal cos i put a claim on dat pro perty 20 years ago wid der urinated nasions

dem dam critters ares on my land sea

What space missions?

maybe general space missions such as the last crew going into space such as Expedition 34 on Nov. 18, 2012 and ends March 15, 2013.

-''This next expedition aboard the International Space Station will be exciting, as astronauts work with new experiments. These include the Facility for Absorption and Surface Tension (FASTER) investigation, provided by the European Space Agency, which will study how surfactants (surface acting agents that reduce the surface tension of water, such as soap) are affected by microgravity. Additionally, a Canadian Space Agency investigation called Microflow1 will be the first demonstration in space of a miniaturized flow cytometer that will allow doctors and scientists to quantify molecules and cells in blood.''

In the last 20 years there have been scientific programs for IMAX. its a market. forget about uprez or general blowup in projection quality because that wasn't the priority since its introduction, or forget about today's digital standards compared to the introduction of IMAX.  the fact is that IMAX has been around to fulfill a huge scale of projection that supposedly makes the viewer ''there.''   there are many planetariums in major cities with unique demonstrations that are not conformed to generalized 2D screening.  moreso morphed or bent to simulate space. 

back to IMAX, I would definitely pay $15 bucks for an hour program on IMAX to see new Astronauts working\ and using these NASA-Panavision cams for POV. 

compared to 20 years ago we can all agree that IMAX has leaped in the 3D market!  seems like Astronauts are underrated... I guess the moon landing theories are the only things to consider when giving astronauts credit...   jokesters would probably favor a Dark Knight flick in IMAX in the style of Idiocracy rather than watching real popular science.

dis plastic chinese camra is for mars sea.

george bush as pesdent said we goin to mars.

said we soon have a cowboy on mars.

none of dat broke back mountain fag cowboy eye is talkin a reel texan man nasa cowboy with spunk.

george bush does not lie godamit if he said we goin to mars den we goin.

even ifs we have to takes a china plastic camera.

This thing hasn't been on topic since the punters read "70mm" and "4K" and fabricated their own implied equivalency (that was nowhere to be found in the original article) so they could show how smart they were in pointing out both NASA and Panavision's obvious failure.

where in the topic has this happened? :wacko: