Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jgharding

Promo shot with FS700 & RX100

9 posts in this topic

Here's part one of a new music promo film I shot in Snowdonia using the FS700. I think there's one shot in there from RX100.Some nice CG in there too! Enjoy!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNGquFXmLOU[/media]
Andrew Reid likes this

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras
Perhaps ya should move this to the screening room, I forgot about that place!

Cheers guys! Most of it was shot straight to black and white (though quite flat) in the camera, I did a few tests comparing post-conversion against using all the available bit-rate in camera for luminance and shooting straight to black and white just looked better.

Nice job! Love the super slow motion. I wish I could identify exactly what it is about slow motion that I love so much. ;-) There's some nice subtle CG stuff in there as well. It was pretty cool. What did you use if you don't mind me asking?
jgharding likes this

Awesome cheers guys! It was all shot in Snowdonia, very beautiful place.

The CG was created to a relatively open brief (the final two shapes and abstract origami feel were the specific requests) by Thom Haig http://mografik.com/ in Cinema 4D and composited in After Effects. I took it all back for final grade and post in After Effects.

There's Colorista II, Looks, Grain 35 and Filmconcvert in varying amounts.
galenb likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By maxotics
      Hi guys, I've been developing a gadget to vlog with Sony cameras.  As you know the screen doesn't tilt 180-degrees.  I'm selling the functional prototypes here http://maxotics.com/vlogging-mirror-for-sony-cameras/  
      However, if it doesn't cost much for me to send it to you (that is; you're in the US) I'm happy send any EOSHD reader one for free if they have a real need for it and give some feedback.  (Of course, this will only last until my supply runs out  or it goes into some "production").  You can PM me here.
      Andrew, if you're reading this and want one, let me know your address and I'll send the latest build.
    • By Riadnasla
      Hello! Tried to sell my F3 a while ago, but at the time wanted to get enough to buy a suitable replacement camera. This time, due to a change in work, I don't care about replacing my F3 with anything else just yet. 
      It is in mint condition with under 800hrs, comes with batteries, media, and bag/case. Imgur album here: http://imgur.com/a/smLRi
      I originally paid $3k for the F3, $1k for the Gemini, batteries for ~$300ea, plus all other accessories separately. In addition to the pics, I managed to pick up a loupe that fastens to the flip-out LCD on the F3. 
      If you or someone you know is looking for a good workhorse of a 1080 camera with uncompressed log capabilities, please fire me a message with what you think is a reasonable price. 

• By Amro Othman
      Music (and poor vocals) will certainly not be to everybody's taste. And to be honest I did rush the mix and edit to make the deadline for a youtube competition...
      But other than that I hope you guys find it amusing nevertheless!

• By Matt Kieley
      Here's my new short film, shot on the Sony a6000 with Canon FD Lenses.
      Harold is having a birthday party for himself. The only problem: he doesn't have any friends.
      Here's a bonus video I made with leftover footage:

• By whiler
      Hello guys, just wondering if there is a chance to shoot 4K60p over HDMI with the FS5 after RAW upgrade? Let me please know.
      What i´ve heard there might be some problems with it.