Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Promo shot with FS700 & RX100

9 posts in this topic

Here's part one of a new music promo film I shot in Snowdonia using the FS700. I think there's one shot in there from RX100.Some nice CG in there too! Enjoy!
Andrew Reid likes this

EOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Perhaps ya should move this to the screening room, I forgot about that place!

Cheers guys! Most of it was shot straight to black and white (though quite flat) in the camera, I did a few tests comparing post-conversion against using all the available bit-rate in camera for luminance and shooting straight to black and white just looked better.

Nice job! Love the super slow motion. I wish I could identify exactly what it is about slow motion that I love so much. ;-) There's some nice subtle CG stuff in there as well. It was pretty cool. What did you use if you don't mind me asking?
jgharding likes this

Awesome cheers guys! It was all shot in Snowdonia, very beautiful place.

The CG was created to a relatively open brief (the final two shapes and abstract origami feel were the specific requests) by Thom Haig in Cinema 4D and composited in After Effects. I took it all back for final grade and post in After Effects.

There's Colorista II, Looks, Grain 35 and Filmconcvert in varying amounts.
galenb likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• For Sale: Sony A7S II with CLM-FHD5 Monitor and Zeiss 24-70 + extras
      By Oliver Daniel
      Excellent condition A7S II for sale!
      The package comes with the CLM-FHD5 clip-on monitor which I've found to be an essential addition.
      I've also bundled in the Zeiss 24-70 f4 lens I've used for stills and gimbal work. It's nice, sharp and light. Comes with pouch and hood.
      Everything still comes with the original box, cables, chargers, manuals and 6 A7S II batteries (3 official, 3 third party).
      There's a few very faint marks on the camera, not really noticeable.
      The reason for sale is that we have another A7S II and we are looking to fund an FS5 as A and B-cam.
      Price is £2999 + shipping (as location varies). Collection in person is fine.
      PM me or email if interested. 
      European buyers only please. 

By SullyCortez
      Selling my 7mnth old A6300 + Adapter + Canon 50mm f/1.4 FD Lens and a smallrig cage to go with it. Only about 3-4K shutter actuations. Mint condition will include original box and 3yr extended warranty via Squaretrade. Also includes a set of Chris Engall Button Enhancers. Need to sell immediately.

Payments ONLY via PayPal and I'd prefer to ship within the US only, but will consider international. Asking price is $950 for everything. Shipping not included and will be determined based on buyer location.

Willing to negotiate, please DM for more info or email

• FS: Sony RX10 MK2
      By vulgatron
      Selling my RX10 MK2 in near mint condition, only used in two projects, no marks, scratches or anything. Original box and accessories + extra charger and two Patona batteries.
      I'm in Madrid and will ship to EU.
      Price 1100€ 

• Sony FS700 with SEL18200 Lens
      By jcs
      Sony FS700 with SEL18200 lens, used in the studio, mint condition (I used the battery for lights, monitors, has minor wear on the battery labeling). Local buyers to start.