To keep things cohesive, we need a common element. Something standardized, readily available around the world (as this is a very international community) and inexpensive:
So start shooting those Coca-Cola cans! Close ups, wides, dutch angles; portrait shots, action shots, landscape shots; people drinking from it, spitting in it, playing with it, crushing it, recycling it, putting out cigarettes in it -- anything you want. I'll try to include something from every clip that I receive, but please keep it clean (i.e. suitable for work).
- Please make sure to use a standard 12 fl ounces/355 ml Coca Cola Classic aluminum can like the one above (or as close to it as you can get)
- Limit the footage to one minute or less per anamorphic
- Include original audio (no music, please)
- No grading
- White balance for "Shade" (or 7000 Kelvin)
- Please stretch them to the correct aspect ratio
- ProRes 422 codec is preferred
- Your name (or your handle if you'd prefer) & location
- Camera used
- Taking lens used (with aperture)
- Anamorphic lens used
- Any diopters used
- Vimeo page (if you'd like me to link to it)
Please submit by 12pm (New York time) on November 1st so that I can start the edit.
This could be a neat little collaboration and I hope that it is, but it's really up to you guys. I hope to get a lot of messages!